Saturday, November 11, 2017

Recruiting Project/Research Staff





Dear friends, I am an assistant professor at the Department of Applied Social Sciences of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. My research centres around the use of information and communication technology (ICT) in social work, particularly issues/interventions related to youth, identity, critical thinking, closed/open-mindedness, and social connectedness. I am now recruiting 6 (full time and/or part time) project staff (2-3 year contract) to work for my research projects in the coming 3 years.

Posts:
  1. Project Associate (business development and administration)
  2. Project Associate (practice)
  3. Project Assistant (practice)
  4. Research Assistant I 
  5. Research Assistant II
  6. Research Assistant III (part time) 
Basic qualifications:
  • a good honours degree with relevant work experience 
  • a good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese 
  • familiarity with using social media tools 
Highly competitive remuneration packages will be offered. Contact me (Dr Chitat Chan) at chitat.chan@polyu.edu.hk for further information.



No comments:

Post a Comment